Our Gift Shop is situated at the entry point of the Workers Heritage Centre, which is an affordable retail destination committed to quality and stylish ranges, that include both unique and distinctively Australian gift lines including books and souvenirs as well as classic styled clothing and innovative, eclectic homewares, jewellery and accessories. Drinks, icecreams and snack foods are also available.
Phone or email
us about our range.
A selection of the brands we stock:-
- Yarra Trail ladies clothing
- Barmah, Jacaru and Akubra Hats - Australian Made
- Didgeridoona Oilskin & Woollen insulated products - Australian Made
- My Country Collection leather belts - Australian Made
- Belle Creations leather goods
- Red Tractor and Koala Hill Craft Australiana stationery
- Rhubarb Homewares and childrens gift ideas
- Animalz - natural wooden animals with life like character!
- Blundstone boots
- Thomas Cook Outdoor Clothing
- Trelivings - a range of delicately and distinctly Australian scented body lotions, hand creams and soaps - Australian Made
- Lanocreme Lanolin products - Australian Made
- Driza-bone leather wallets
- Entry to our Gift Shop is complimentary to all visitors
The Great Shearer's Strike
Shearer's Strike Camp Site
Print available for sale at our Gift Shop on-site.
(With kind permission from the Australian Workers Union)
The Australian Workers Heritage Centre's displays, facilities and retail outlet regular opening hours are as follows:
~ OPEN 7 DAYS ~
Monday to Sunday: 10am to 4pm
Public Holidays: Please contact for opening hours